söndag 28 september 2014

September projects with "Vintage Love" from Swirlydoos kit club

Hi peps! It´s  early Sunday morning here in Sweden... and I can´t sleep ;) . While waiting for my coffee to get ready I want to show you my September layouts made for Swirlydoos scrapbook kit club. The kit is named "Vintage Love" and it´s packed with yummi stuff from Prima and kaisercraft. A perfect autumn kit with soft earthy tones.  So here comes what I have made of this kit. I´ve also used the Embellisment add on and Flower add on.






To see what the kits contains CLICK HERE!To buy your own kit ( which I think you should ) CLICK HERE! 


Thanks for stopping by =)

Maja

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Pga av massa Spam på senare tid granskar jag nu alla kommentarer. Tack för att du kikade förbi =)