fredag 25 juli 2014

Last July project for Swirlydoos

Hi =) I´m here to share my 5:th and last July layout made for Swirlydoos using the "Celestial Summer" kit. My daughter at the beach!
At the beach is where we have been the last 3 weeks. Finally we got our summer weather =)




I have used the gelatos from this months mediums kit to color my chipboard piece from Blue Fern Studios. Other mediums used on this page are modelling paste with a stencil and Primas Blooming Sprays.


Thanks for stopping by =)

Maja

1 kommentar:

  1. Ljuvlig! Kul att vi hann träffas. Är otroligt scrapsugen men fick inte ihop något idag. Ska kika runt här om jag åter igen skulle ta mig ett försök att göra en "Maja liknande" LO :)

    Ha det bäst! Kraam

    SvaraRadera

Pga av massa Spam på senare tid granskar jag nu alla kommentarer. Tack för att du kikade förbi =)