fredag 1 augusti 2014

Blue Fern Studios August sketch challenge

I can´t believe it´s August allready! But it is! And it´s time for a new sketch challenge over at Blue Fern Studios. This is my take on the sketch =)






I´ve used the Blue Fern Garden papers and several of BFS chipboard pieces. Some prima flowers and prima pearls and Kaisercraft Die Cuts. On the background paper I´ve used a Prima stencil with Distress Ink and also stamped some dots with a Prima stamp.

Here is the August sketch!


Come and play with us. There are some great chipboard pieces to be won =) All information on how to participate is to be found in this blogpost!

I also have some news to tell you =) Blue Fern Studios is coming up with a new paperline soon, and I have a little sneak for you today! I´m looking forward to see the whole paperline, don´t you?


Thankks for stopping by =)

Maja

1 kommentar:

  1. Vilket underbart foto denna layout!!! Och själva layouten är så otroligt ljuvlig, Ni på BFS använder verkligen chipboarden på ett så vackert sätt!!!

    SvaraRadera

Pga av massa Spam på senare tid granskar jag nu alla kommentarer. Tack för att du kikade förbi =)