lördag 15 februari 2014

Team 2 reveal at Once Upon A Sketch

This months challange over at Once Upon A Sketch is all about addiction... My must have every day is COFFEE!!!!  I start my day with one or two big cups of coffee then I drink at least 4-5 more during the day. Strong coffee with some milk.





 I have used Blue Fern Studios chipbord "Widget Works"

There is still time to play along with us this month. You need to use the sketch below and journal about your addiction. To find all the information of how to participate check out this blogpost!



Thanks for stopping by!

Maja

2 kommentarer:

  1. Hello Maja, stunning LO! Just wanted to ask you how you did these big turquoise splashes?? Denisa

    SvaraRadera

Pga av massa Spam på senare tid granskar jag nu alla kommentarer. Tack för att du kikade förbi =)