söndag 13 april 2014

April DT work for Blue Fern Studios

Hi =) It´s time to show you one of my layouts made for Blue Fern Studios this month. For this I have used both papers and chipboard from Blue Fern Studios.
A layout about me, myself and I ;). This year in January I starded my work on a new school. It has been so much fun... and will continue to be fun, but it has been a tough time to get my profession and family to work. So to calm down and breathe I love to take walks by the sea. This photo of me is taken a few weeks ago by my daughter when we were out walking....





Blue Fern Studio products used:
Papers: Love Letters, Calling Cards and Signature
Chipboard: Chickenwire Panel and Natural Springs Set


Thanks for stopping by =)

Maja

1 kommentar:

  1. Fantastisk vakker LO Maja. Det ble en utrolig flott side med mye flotte elementer og så ble det så stilig med "selfie" bildet med sorte solbriller..Me Like :)

    SvaraRadera

Pga av massa Spam på senare tid granskar jag nu alla kommentarer. Tack för att du kikade förbi =)