onsdag 18 juni 2014

Joy!

Hi =) I´m here today to show you some more of my work for Blue Fern Studios this month.... We have a very cold and windy day today.. so to look at this layout of my son wants me to go back to Spain! The photo of him was taken on our week long trip to Alcidia. For this layout I have used Blue Fern Studios new paperline "Ombré Dreams" and some of their chipboard pieces.






Blue Fern Studios products used:
Papers: Susan´s Dream
Chipboard: Checker Bits, Treasured Floral Frame, Good Vibes
I also have a little card to show you today made with papers from the "ombré Dreams".... the card is also my header in the blog right now ;).



Blue Fern Studio pruducts used are:
Papers: Dream Cards, Joyce´s Dream
Chipboard: Circle Motifs,Royal Monarchs
Thanks for stopping by =)
Maja

1 kommentar:

  1. beautiful work on those chippies and Ombre Dreams papers! I love your layout; it has such a wonderful summer feel to it and that must bring you some warmth on your cold day.

    SvaraRadera

Pga av massa Spam på senare tid granskar jag nu alla kommentarer. Tack för att du kikade förbi =)