måndag 5 januari 2015

Peace ** Swirlydoos RR for January**

Today I have a RR to show you. It´s a monthly scrapbook challange over at Swirlydoos Scrapbook Kit Club.  If you haven´t heard about a Round Robin challenge you can find out everything about it in this thred over at Swirlydoos forum.

We start the year with a challenge about a word that we want to use as a leadword or a guide through 2015. My word is peace. I need peace in my head ;). I´m always stressed about something in my head.  The other part of this month challange is to use 3 thing from our stash that is at least 1 year old.





The old stuff I found in my boxes are the plastic birds from Webster Pages, the wooden birdcase from Maya Road, the samll lace flowers from Prima and the small grey/purple flowers from Petaloo.

Other stuff used are Blue Fern Studios chipboard and new paperline Sanctuary, Prima flowers and lace from Tresors de Luxe.

Thanks for stopping by =)

Maja


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Pga av massa Spam på senare tid granskar jag nu alla kommentarer. Tack för att du kikade förbi =)