söndag 4 januari 2015

Sweet SATW January challenge

I found a fun challenge over at Scrap Around The World. A lovely moodboard to follow. This months challenge is hosted by Karita =).

This is what I did! I was inspred by the colors in the moodboard and some of the elements like roses, clocks and frames.


For  my layout I have used 7 Dots papers "Messy Head", Melissa Frances resin frames, Prima flowers, Blue Fern Studios chipboard, cheese cloth and some old clock faces from my treasure box. I´ve also used some modelling paste, stencil, gesso and Inklings, disress Ink and a stamp.

Some close ups





This is what the moodboard look like =)




Thanks for stopping by =)

Maja

8 kommentarer:

  1. Hi Maja!
    What a gorgeous layout! I love the papers with perfect colours and the design is so beautiful!
    Thank you for joining at SATW!

    SvaraRadera
  2. Stunning! Simply stunning. I also love the Messy Head papers. You have used it so well here. Thank you for playing along with us at SATW xx

    SvaraRadera
  3. Stunning layout! Beautiful background with the moulding paste and stamping. Love the border and perfectly embellished! All the best from SATW! :)

    SvaraRadera
  4. Beautiful layout ! Lots of gorgeous details, beautiful colours and photo! Thank you for playing at SATW :)

    SvaraRadera
  5. Wow !! It's fantastic, I love all the details !! Thank you for playing at SATW :)

    SvaraRadera
  6. Such a beautiful wintery layout! Thank you for playing along with us at SATW!

    SvaraRadera
  7. Beautiful layout!! Love all the fowers and colors!!! Thank you for joining the SATW challenge!

    SvaraRadera
  8. This is simply gorgeous! Shabby chicness in all its glory! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Scrap Around the World!

    SvaraRadera

Pga av massa Spam på senare tid granskar jag nu alla kommentarer. Tack för att du kikade förbi =)