måndag 15 maj 2017

Layout - Happy

Hi =) Today I have been at home with my son who has fever. He has been sleeping so I got some time to be creative.
This layout is made for a challenge over at Mixed Media Place. It is this moodboard I´ve used for inspiration.



I fell for the soft color scheme and the quote " Good things take time". My two horses take time! Time that I love to spend both on training them and just hanging around them. It´s a family thing for us. We spend lot of time at the stables. My husband and I and two of our kids who also ride horses.

On this layout I´ve used some inks, gesso, modelling paste, spray colors, stamps, stencils and of course lots of Prima flowers.





On the close up below you can see some of my background work with the stencils and stamps.



For my title I´ve used some embossing powder and acrylic paint.


I will also submit this layout for the challenge over at Mixed Media World


Thanks for stopping by =)

Maja

7 kommentarer:

  1. Beutiful article of work

    SvaraRadera
  2. In love with your soft and tender LO. Thanks for playing along with Mixed Media Place.

    SvaraRadera
  3. Beautiful layoute!! Thanks for playing with MMP!!

    SvaraRadera
  4. Amazing Creation thanks for playing at MMP!!!!

    SvaraRadera
  5. Så underbart ljuvlig! Gillar ju givetvis extra mycket färgvalen ;) :) Härligt att se dig tillbaka i gamet :) Jag är själv inne i någon typ av svacka i alla fall när det gäller bloggen. Gör inte bloggrundor och varit dålig på att blogga själv. Måste ta mig i kragen.... kanske till sommaren ;) :D

    Ha det bäst! Kram!

    SvaraRadera
  6. Wonderful layout!
    Thank you for playing with MMP!

    SvaraRadera
  7. What a beautiful layout! I love the photo and your gorgeous collaged elements. Hugs, Autumn

    SvaraRadera

Pga av massa Spam på senare tid granskar jag nu alla kommentarer. Tack för att du kikade förbi =)