tisdag 18 juli 2017

Summer love - challenge Mixed Media Place

Hi =) We´ve had a couple of rainy days which has given me some scrappy time. It has been a busy summer so far. Both of my daughters has moved to new living. My oldest daughter has moved to her first own house with her family and my other daughter has bought a flat. So we`ve been carring boxes and furniture.
But now for the rest of the summer I will enjoy my vaccation. And for me the best way to enjoy is to be with our horses. So this page I made yesterday is with a picture of me and my horse Kná from Riibygård which is a 9 year old Islandic mare.
The photo is taken by a very talantet girl named Josefin Karlström. You can follow her on Intsagram @joskab or facebook. She takes the most wonderful photos of horses.
Ready for the layout?



For this layout I have used my old stuff. The papers are from Blue Fern Studio´s older paperline Ombre´ Dreams. Flowers and resin figures from Prima. For my background I´ve used some different stencils together with Distress Ink pads. I also used some stamps and a stencil together with gesso.  The splashes are made with Prima´s color bloom sprays. Some closeups below to see the details.







I just made this page for fun, but I did find a challange to participate in. Over at  Mixed Media place where this month challenge was to get inspired by the nature. For me the summer is about big green fields with lots of differnet wild flowers and a horse or two eating of the juicy green grass.



Thanks for stopping by =)

Maja


5 kommentarer:

  1. wow wow wow again thanks for playing with MMP this month xxxxxx

    SvaraRadera
  2. Beautiful! Thank you for joining us at MMP challenge!

    SvaraRadera
  3. Very soft and beautiful project! Thank you for joining us at MMP challenge!

    SvaraRadera
  4. Wow, what a beautiful layout! Soft and elegant and captures our challenges perfectly! Thanks for joining us at MMP!! x

    SvaraRadera
  5. Helt underbart! Fotot på dig är helt magiskt fint! Och hela layout likaså.

    (hoppas du hakar på Pysslotekets tävling också ;) )

    SvaraRadera

Pga av massa Spam på senare tid granskar jag nu alla kommentarer. Tack för att du kikade förbi =)