onsdag 15 oktober 2014

Once Uppon A Sketch and Blue Fern Studios

Hi =) I´m here again to share two layotus with you. Today it´s reveal day for team 2 over at Once Upon A Sketch. Check out this blogpost to see all the inspiering layouts from team 2. Below is my take on this month challenge. It´s all about the girls in our life... and my favourite girls are my two daughters. For my layout I have used papers and chipboard from Blue Fern Studios. The papers are the gorgeous new Montage collection.





I have written my journaling on the tag behind the photo.

This is OUAS sketch for October

My next layout that I want to show today is my DT work for Blue Fern Studios. Also on this one I have used the Montage paper collection.





Thanks for stopping by =)

Maja

1 kommentar:

  1. Underbart snygga Maja! Hoppas du kikar in hos Words & Paintery och lämnar ett bidrag - det skulle vara kul om det blev många av alla fantastiskt duktiga svenskor som länar in bidrag!!!

    SvaraRadera

Pga av massa Spam på senare tid granskar jag nu alla kommentarer. Tack för att du kikade förbi =)