onsdag 29 oktober 2014

Treasured Yesterdays - Swirlydoos scrapbook Kit club- part 2

Hi today it´s time to show off two morw projects made with the October kit "Treasured Yesterdays" from Swirlydoos scrapbook kit club featuring the gorgeous Prima Epiphany paperline. The first one is a page of me and my youngest son. A happy page =) This is also my take on Primas BAP for October.






I have used the main kit, flower kit and Embellishment kit. My next page is in totally different colors, but still the same kit.





Here I have used teh main kit, flower kit, embellishment kit and mediums kit.


Thanks for stopping by  =)

Maja

1 kommentar:

  1. Her var det mange vakre kreasjoner, med utrolig flotte detaljer :)

    SvaraRadera

Pga av massa Spam på senare tid granskar jag nu alla kommentarer. Tack för att du kikade förbi =)