måndag 13 oktober 2014

Swirlydoos Kit Club October Reveal

Welcome to:
October Scrapbook Kit Reveal!

We are not having a blog hop this month, but there will still be ways to win some prizes and, of course, beautiful projects to see from our talented design team!  Go to the Swirlydoos blog to find out how you can win some fabulous prizes just by being a part of our NEW Facebook gallery! Make sure you have LIKED & FOLLOWED Swirlydoos on Facebook!!!

Swirlydoos is proud to bring you our beautiful October collection:

Treasured Yesterdays



And check out these coordinating add ons that perfectly compliment our October scrapbook kit!




Are you a subscriber? If so, your kit is on it's way! If not, check out the Swirlydoos store to see if there are any September kits or add ons in the store!

Has it sold out? - become a subscriber and not only will you never miss a kit again, but you'll also pay less for your monthly scrapbook kits!
*Mention this blog hop and save 10% on your first kit*


 Never miss one of our kits again!


We have some absolutely beautiful scrapbook projects for you to see today !!  


Here are my 3 kit projects. One kit and three quite differet layouts. My first is a simple one where I wanted the pattern from the paper to show. The paper is Blue Fern Studios new paperline Montage. I have used the main kit, embellisment add on, flower add on and the mediums add on.



My next page is a layered one where I have used stuff from the main kit, flower add on and embellisment add on.




My third and last page is colorfull like my son that´s the model in the photo. I have used the main kit, embellisment add on and flower add on.



 

5 kommentarer:

  1. Oh my goodness Maja.... I'm Always WOW-ing over your pages and these are NO acception. Stunning work my friend!

    SvaraRadera
  2. WOW, very pretty, I love all of your background techniques. Very awesome.

    SvaraRadera
  3. Maja, these are all so wonderful! I love how you incorporated all the mixed media. GORGEOUS!

    SvaraRadera
  4. Maja your projects are all so beautiful!

    SvaraRadera
  5. Vilka fantastiska layouter!!! Helt underbara i färger och stil. Och gillar just alla de svarta detaljerna till färgerna!!! Härliga härliga!

    Trevlig helg!!!! Kraaam

    SvaraRadera

Pga av massa Spam på senare tid granskar jag nu alla kommentarer. Tack för att du kikade förbi =)